Feng Shui Clutter Buster Program
- Are you embarrassed by the cluttered state of your home?
- Do you have trouble finding important papers of things you need IMMEDIATELY?
- Wish you had areas creating a sense of “peace” in your home?
Then this program is for you!
3 Implementation Days –
Each Tuesday in April – Starts April 13, 20 & 27
Attend any or all sessions – Replays available by category
Tips from Experts in Their Fields –
My NAPO (originally National Association of Professional Organizers) friends have provided handouts to guide you through some common areas of clutter.
Some Topics Covered:
Getting rid of the STUFF!
Access to the replays
Dedicated Facebook Group to share wins and ask questions
We’re all in this together and together we can conquer clutter!
Zoom meetings – 1 each week on Tuesday
Start at 10am Pacific, end at 12-noon Pacific
Tuesdays, April 13, 20 & 27
Daily In-Person Zoom Format:
1) Introductions (short intros by attendees – approx. 15 seconds each), then what or where you are going to focus your attention for the day, any questions you have.
2) Pomodoro Technique – a technique based on uninterrupted time, which is 25-minutes of productive work, 5-minute break. We will repeat this twice.
3) Wrap up – We’ll reconvene on Zoom as a group, share a WIN, ask any questions you have, and finally commit to what you will work on during the next week.
Participate in as many sessions as you can.
Audio recording – Feng Shui Your Way to the Bank
An hour-long interview and presentation on Feng Shui, clutter and abundance with Kathleen Ronald of Speaktacular!
This program has sold for $197.
Because it is imperative to CLEAR CLUTTER before
the end of April
Your investment is $45 plus
your time to do the work!