Feng Shui is about attracting good energy to you and your home, deflecting bad energy, balancing energy through your home or workplace, focusing energy on areas where you want “more” of something, minimizing unwanted energy and enhancing the vitality of the space for optimal benefit to create your dreams. All this can be achieved creating a beautiful, strong “Ming Tang.”
What is a Ming Tang you may ask?
It is the front yard or porch to your home, office or apartment. It is everything you see – and what you don’t see. If you can’t see part of your yard from the front door, you have a blocked Ming Tang.
How do I create a correct style of Ming Tang?
First evaluate the front yard, walkway and porch to your home, office or apartment. Is it small, dark, overrun by weeds or so overgrown by big trees or shrubs you can’t see the sidewalk? Then you have a poor Ming Tang.
Create a beautiful “Ming Tang!”
The front exterior of your dwelling is one of the most important areas around your home. It greets you, your family and friends plus attracts energy to your home.
We want to have an open space without seeing dead plants, broken toys & furniture, broken pots or weeds. Since there is a Universal Law that says, “Like energy attracts like energy,” we want to make sure the energy coming to us is fun, loving, peaceful and prosperous.
Here are a few ways we can attract those qualities:
- Lovely gardens with beautiful plants
- Special lighting (we want to attract energy even at night)
- The sounds of birds at a bird feeder or birdbath
- The sight and sound of water from a fountain, waterfall or pond
- Fragrances of lavender or citrus
- A clean or freshly painted front door with a great handle
- A “welcome” mat with bright colors, inviting words or possibly black, which represents water, wealth and career opportunities
- A statue of your favorite animal or a spiritual icon
For more FREE tips on how to Build Your Emotional Home, sign up on my Opt-in button found on my Home Page.